Job Title: Housekeeper
Summary: Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary facility at all times by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Mops and vacuums all floors daily, and cleans mops after each use.
- Cleans and disinfects sink, toilet and tub-shower, restocks soap and toilet paper and provides clean towels as needed.
- Washes windows and window coverings in all rooms as needed.
- Dusts all counter tops, bedroom dresser tops and furniture as needed.
- Dusts paintings and door jams in rooms and hallways weekly.
- Empties all trash cans on a daily basis and disposes of trash in designated areas.
- Recycles appropriate materials in accordance with training procedures.
- Reports any broken items such as beds, chairs and fixtures to management.
- Replaces light bulbs as needed.
- Assures all unnecessary lights are turned off as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior housekeeping experience helpful.