Job Title: Maintenance Repair Person
Summary: Responsible for performing all maintenance/repair duties for buildings as scheduled to preserve structural integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Apply knowledge of building operating systems such as HVAC, security and sprinkler systems, fire alarms, plumbing, heating, electrical and any other related setup to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and/or repairs.
- Apply proper construction and maintenance techniques and ability to use power and hand tools to perform repairs/ maintenance/renovation.
- Respond to emergency situations under any adverse working conditions, and make informed and accurate decisions.
- Assist contractors in the performance and completion of their work.
- Identify and report unusual or hazardous situations to management to preserve the structural integrity of the building.
- Maintain building interior by painting, cleaning and performing other necessary upkeep duties as scheduled.
- Respond to complaints in a professional manner as appropriate.
- Monitor maintenance/repair related supplies and report needs to management.
- Maintain equipment, supplies and company vehicle in good working order.
- Follow job related safety regulations as prescribed by training guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Tenant Relations
- Math Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Physical Dexterity Skills
- Manual Dexterity Skills
- Ability to lift up to pounds
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior related work experience helpful.
- Certification required where needed.