It’s September in Cape May! Early fall is a beautiful time to visit our Cape May seaside resort. The air is cool and crisp, skies are bright blue, and there are still plenty of fun things to do. Plus, we’re offering terrific 2020 Cape May fall hotel deals!
Thinking about visiting this month or next? Save on your beachfront vacation this fall with our “Let’s Make A Deal” special! This promotion is available on select midweek dates at the end of September and throughout October.
- Stay 3 nights & your last night is 40% off
- Stay 4 nights & your last night is 75% off
- Stay 5 nights & your last night is FREE!
Join us for our Brew for Two Package
Cape May is quickly becoming a Jersey hot sport for beer lovers. And, with the Montreal Beach Resort’s Brew 4 Two Package, you’ll see why. With this VIP special, you’ll visit the area’s premier brewery, Cape May Brewing Company, and sample their award-winning beer made with local ingredients. Recently named a top New Jersey tasting room by NJ Monthly, Cape May Brewing Company is a must-not-miss destination.
This package includes:
- Premium accommodations at the Montreal Beach Resort*
- Two monogrammed Harry’s glasses
- A six-pack of Cape May Brewing Company’s flagship beers
- A voucher for two pints of your choice at Cape May Brewing Company
- A 10% discount on select merchandise in the Cape May Brewing Company Brewtique (discount excludes beer)
- Self-guided tour of Cape May Brewing Company
- $20 Voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille to use during your stay. Or a Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning (off-season)
*This package may not be available on certain dates. Based on double occupancy (2 guests) plus tax and applicable gratuities. Additional guests are extra and this offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Additional package fees apply. Please book online for the total package price.
Visit Cape May and Bring a piece of the Shore home with you!
A Cape May Story was written by Cape May resident and author Diane Stopyra in 2016 in honor of Montreal Beach Resort’s 50th anniversary. This beautiful 160-page coffee table book documents the resort’s history, following hotel founders and Holocaust survivors Harry and Sophie Hirsch as they wed, move to America from Poland, raise a family, and build a highly successful business.
A Cape May Story is available for purchase online or at the hotel for $19.66. Plus, now through the end of the year, we’ll donate $10 from each sale to Mid Atlantic Center for the Arts. Visit Cape May MAC to learn about all their amazing contributions to the historic preservation of our city.
Take advantage of our 2020 Cape May fall hotel deals. Montreal Beach Resort is open seasonally. While September is a great time to visit, Halloween and Christmas are also fun and family-friendly. For more information about room availably, visit our rooms page.