Montreal Beach Club
The Montreal Beach Club is open to both resort guests and the public. There’s no need to drag chairs and umbrellas to the beach. Just bring your bathing suit and be prepared for some pampering in the sand and sun.
The Montreal Beach Club also features delivery from Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille. Choose from snacks and appetizers to gourmet sandwiches and salads. Just place your order with one of our friendly servers. It will be quickly delivered directly to your chair.
The dates of operation on May 28th until September 11th
Beach Service- Montreal Guests
- Guests of the Montreal Beach Resort will receive complementary two beach chairs or two chaise lounges, umbrella, and beach tags and towels for everyone in their party (Children under twelve will not need a beach tag). Additional chairs, umbrellas, and towels can be purchased for use.
- Harry’s Food Service will be provided from 11am-4pm daily weather permitting.
Beach Service- Public Guests
- The Montreal Beach Club will be open to the public and they can purchase items to use daily from 9am-5pm.
- The beach box is 4X3
- The beach hut is 10X15
- The cost of the items are as follows
- Cost: $125 Full Day/$75 Half Day
- Comes with two chaise lounges, four towels, four bottles of water in a cooler or ice bucket, food service, and conveniently located near the Montreal Beach Hut, which provides other amenities and services.
- Beach Box Rental Daily: $15
- Beach Box Weekly: $100
- Season Beach Box: $750
- Umbrellas: $15
- Chaise Lounge: $15
- Beach Chairs: $10