Cape May Vacation Packages 2021
Keep the good times going. In our last post, we highlighted the top five Cape May events to look forward to in September and October. Now, we’re going to tell you about the Montreal Beach Resort vacation packages you can use to attend these events and do other fun things in Cape May through October.
First up? Our Let’s Make a Deal Cape May Vacation Special.
Cape May Fall Vacation Packages 2021
Let’s Make a Deal
No Zonks here. With Let’s Make a Deal, save 40-75% on the last night of your next stay – or get it completely free. Here are the details.
Stay at the Montreal Beach Resort and enjoy 3 ways to save:
- Stay 3 nights and your last night is 40% off.
- Stay 4 nights and your last night is 75% off.
- Stay with us for 5 nights and your last night is free! Montreal Beach Resort’s BEST Deal!
Follow online booking instructions to take advantage of this great deal. This fall, Let’s Make a Deal is available September 19th to October 21st.
- 9/19/21 – 9/23/21
- 9/26/21 – 9/30/21
- 10/3/21 – 10/7/21
- 10/10/21 – 10/14/21
- 10/17/21 – 10/21/21
The History of Cape May
Cape May is proud to be the only city in the US to boast the title of Official National Landmark. That’s why our seaside village is one of the most popular destinations for history buffs and lovers of arts and culture. This package is perfect for anyone interested in learning about Cape May’s Victorian legacy and maritime history.
This package includes:
- A signed copy of A Cape May Story, which describes Cape May as it was when Monreal Beach Resort opened plus how the hotel continues to fit into the unique fabric of Cape May.
- Two tickets (your choice) to an excellent tour led by Cape May MAC. Choose from Historic District Trolley Tour, the Emlen Physick Estate Tour, or the Cape May Lighthouse. *Tours subject to availability.
- Saltwater taffy from the Original Fudge Kitchen.
- A $20 voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar and Grille for your stay or Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning (off-season)
“Sip & Stay” Packages
Recently, Montreal Beach Resort was recognized for having the best “Sip & Stay” packages in New Jersey. That’s a big honor because New Jersey “Sip & Stay” packages are super popular. This year, our “Sip & Stay” vacation specials pair the best of Montreal Beach Resort with the best of Cape May wineries and breweries.
A Spirited Stay Package includes:
- A $20 voucher for the Nauti Spirits retail store
- Two “Nauti Nickels” (each is good for 50% off a cocktail at the tasting bar)
- A self-guided tour of Nauti’s onsite distillery
- A voucher (admits two) for Nauti’s “Behind the Stills” VIP tour (guests are responsible for booking)
- Either a $20 voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille or deluxe continental breakfast each morning (off-season).
Brew for Two Package includes:
- Two engraved Harry’s glasses
- A $15 gift certificate to Cape May Brewing Company
- A 6-pack of one of Cape May Brewing Company’s flagship beers
- A tour of Cape May Brewing Company
- A $20 Voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille or deluxe continental breakfast each morning (off-season)
Upcoming Cape May Fall Events
- Cape May Harbor Brew Fest, Saturday, September 18th 2021
- Mutt Strut on the Promenade, 2021 Date TBD
- Don’t miss the Full Moon Climb at the Lighthouse, starting at 8 PM on Monday, September 20th 2021
- Cape May Oktoberfest, Held on historic Jackson Street, you’ll see the transformation from a seaside resort to a German promenade complete with food, beer, and music – September 25th 2021, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Exit Zero’s Jazz Festival, October 1st – 3rd 2021
- Cape May 49th Annual Victorian Weekend, Celebrate Cape May’s Victorian architecture and history with a holiday weekend of Victorian themed tours and events – October 7th – 11th 2021
- Lima Bean Festival, West Cape May celebrates her farming heritage with the Annual Lima Bean Festival in the Borough’s Backyard Park (732 Broadway, behind the Fire House)! The lowly legume takes center stage beginning at 9:00am and delights locals and visitors alike with her vast array of recipes, crafts and products available – Saturday, October 9th 2021
- Taste of Cape May Kitchen Tour, See elaborately designed kitchens with delicious tastings at each – 2021 Dates TBD
- 4th Annual BluesFest of Cape May, features premiere Blues acts, craft beers, and smokin’ barbecue – October 2021 Dates TBD,
- Full Moon Climb at the Cape May Lighthouse, Wednesday, October 20th 2021 (this is the last climb of the year).
- Victorian Weekend Crafts & Collectibles Show at the Physick Estate, Sunday, October 10th 2021 (10 AM – 4 PM)
- 39th Annual Halloween Parade – The Parade route begins at Perry Street and Carpenter Lane, proceeds down Carpenter Lane to Ocean Street, travels down Washington Street and ends at the Emlen Physick Estate located at 1048 Washington Street – October 2021 Dates TBD
- Crafts & Collectibles by the Sea, Cape May Convention Hall, Saturday, October 23rd 2021
- Sherlock Holmes Weekend – October 29th – 31st 2021
- Halloween Crafts & Collectible Show at the Emlyn Physick Estate – Saturday, October 30th 2021 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Visit us at Montreal Beach Resort for these special happenings and so much. Take advantage of fall Cape May vacation packages for 2021, friendly service, on-site dining, live entertainment, and simply being at the center of all Cape May has to offer. Book your room today.