Last updated: March 1, 2022
Montreal Beach Resort strives to ensure that its website services are accessible to people with disabilities. We have invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that our website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities.
Website Accessibility Features
1. The Montreal Beach Resort website has custom meta titles on each page of the website & blog articles. Meta titles describe what each page is about for people with disabilities.
2. The Montreal Beach Resort website has custom meta descriptions on each page of the website. Meta descriptions describe what each page is about for people with disabilities.
3. The Montreal Beach Resort website has on page H-1’s and custom text, that also describe to people with disabilities what each page is about.
4. The Montreal Beach website has custom written Alt text for all graphics & images on the website. Alt text describes what each graphic or image is for people with disabilities.
5. Custom ADA plugins have been installed and configured on our website that assist screen readers to crawl our website, without using the visual navigation. Website visitors may use their keyboard alone (up down arrows, enter key, etc.) to navigate the website. There are multiple other ADA features such as tab focus, alternative navigation, ADA mobile website navigation, etc.
6. Montreal Beach Resort routinely revisits/enhances ADA issues such as Alt text, when changes are made to the website. We also consistently update the core website WordPress code, PHP code, theme code, website plugins, and security keys. Keeping all website code current makes it easier for people with disabilities to access the website more efficiently.
7. Montreal Beach Resort utilizes an on page third-party ADA website plugin to help people with disabilities access the website more efficiently. This on page ADA plugin is from Equal Web (Montreal Beach Resort assumes no legal responsibility for functionality of this third-party ADA widget).
8. Montreal Beach Resort’s website has been checked in a number of third-party ADA scan software tools. Changes are being implemented to the website code based upon these scans, to improve the accessibility of the website. We scan our website for ADA accessibility on a monthly basis. And, improvements to the ADA functionality are made on an ongoing basis.
Montreal Beach Resort continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its website and services, in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities. Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on montrealbeachresort.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
We Are Here for You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any website content on www.montrealbeachresort.com, or require assistance with any part of our website, please contact us during normal business hours. If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Montreal Beach Resort
1025 Beach Avenue
Cape May, New Jersey 08204