Beach Club Manager
The Montreal Beach Club Manager is responsible for all operations of the Montreal Beach Club. The Manager must coordinate a variety of activities, including but not limited to managing stock levels; running daily and weekly reports; managing and communicating with staff; and managing sales. The ideal candidate for this position will ensure efficient and profitable management of the Beach Club while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- High School Diploma/GED or Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ hotel experience, preferably in a beach resort environment
- Professional communication, appearance, and behavior.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment.
- Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and organized and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Professional working environment
- Discounted Meals