Spring and summer on the Jersey Shore mean fun, sun, and awesome Cape May 2020 vacation packages at our Cape May oceanfront resort!
This year, we’re offering several ‘Stay and Play’ packages including:
‘A Taste of Cape May’ Wine Tour Package (May 14 and 15)
Did you know that Cape May has the ideal climate for growing grapes? It’s true! That’s why we’ve joined forces with Rick Leiti, local sommelier and founder of Day Sipper Tours, to offer this exclusive ‘Taste of Cape May Wine Tour Package” which includes premium accommodations at the Montreal Beach Resort for two nights (May 14 and 15)*
- Premium accommodations for two nights (May 14 and 15) *
- Personal custom tour experience with Rick that includes transportation, tasting, and touring
- A personalized tasting at two of Cape May County’s premium wineries: Hawk Haven Vineyard and Winery and Cape May Winery
- 2 drink tokens, each good for one beverage at Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille
- A 10% discount on Hawk Haven wines at the Wine Cellar
- A $20 voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille for your stay
- The Taste of Cape May tour will take place on Friday, May 15 at 11 am and lasts approximately 3 hours.
Rick will pick all guests up at the hotel prior to the start of the tour and provide safe transportation back once the tour is complete. Water and light snacks will be provided.
The History of Cape May
Cape May is one of the oldest cities in North America to receive an official National Historic Landmark designation. It’s also one of the most popular for lovers of history and culture. Whether you’re a seasoned history buff or simply interested in learning more about the heritage of our quaint seaside town, this is the perfect package for you.
Guests will enjoy:
- A copy of A Cape May Story – signed – which details the history of Cape May when Montreal Beach Resort was founded as well as how our hotel continues to fit into the fabric of Cape May.
- Two tickets to a Cape May’s Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts and Humanities tour. Your choice of: the Historic District Trolley Tour, the Emlen Physick Estate Tour, or the Cape May Lighthouse*
- A box of saltwater taffy from the Original Fudge Kitchen – an iconic Cape May candy from the Fudge Kitchen’s original Cape May location!
- Either a $20 voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar and Grille or Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning (off-season)
A Spirited Stay
Cape May has a proven record of excellence when it comes to craft beer and wine production, and now Nauti Spirits Distillery is adding craft cocktails to that! Located on a 60-acre farm, Nauti Spirits focuses on farm-to-table handcrafted spirits – in fact, they grow many of the ingredients for their products in their own fields.
With ‘A Spirited Stay’ package, enjoy:
- A $20 voucher for the Nauti Spirits retail store
- 2 “Nauti Nickels,” each good for a cocktail (half off full price) at the tasting bar
- A self-guided tour of Nauti’s distillery
- A 2-person voucher for the ‘Behind the Stills’ VIP tour*
- A $20 voucher for use at Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille or Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning (off-season)
* Guest is responsible for booking VIP tours through the Nauti Spirits website.
Nauti Spirits is open Thursday through Sunday until Memorial Day, after which it’s open seven days a week. Until Memorial Day, our Spirited Stay package can only be booked Thursday through Sunday.
All packages are based on double occupancy (2 guests) plus tax and applicable gratuities. Additional guests extra and these packages cannot be combined with any other promotion. Additional fees may apply. Please book online for total package price. Additional tour tickets can be purchased from the front desk at a discounted rate.
Enjoy these special Cape May 2020 vacation packages and so much more at the Montreal Beach Resort. We look forward to welcoming you soon!