Think Cape May is boring in the off-season? Think again. There’s plenty to do, even in the winter. Whether you’re looking for family-friendly activities, adult-only affairs, or just some good old-fashioned fun, Cape May has it all.
Here are some upcoming events we think you’ll love:
Bring your kiddos for a fun-filled morning of roller skating! Guests may bring their own standard or in-line skates or they can rent them from our facility. Admission fee is $5 per person. Skate rental is $2 for traditional skates and $4 for in-line skates. Admission for non-skaters is $2.
- Friday, February 16, 2018 | 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Friday, February 23, 2018 | 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Art Together for parents and toddlers at Nature Center of Cape May
Explore the world of art with your toddler while learning about some of the world’s most famous artists. This is a hands-on experience so dress to get messy. Encourages creativity and exercises fine motor skills with drawing, painting, printmaking and collage.
- Sunday, February 18, 2018 | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Friday, February 23, 2018 | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Good, Clean, Fun
Winter Crafts & Collectibles 2018 at Cape May Convention Hall
Shop among some of the region’s fine arts, crafts and collectibles dealers at Cape May Convention Hall! Admissions: $2 or Free for MAC Members *Proceeds go towards MACs preservation and restoration projects for the Cape May Lighthouse, World War II Lookout Tower, and the Emlen Physick Estate.
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 9:00 am – 10:00 am Sunday, February 18, 2018
Come taste individual samplings of both Chili & Chowder prepared by chefs in and around the city of Cape May. After tasting all of the offerings, you judge them and pick the winners.
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Classic movies & their stars of yesteryear at Lucky Bones
Explore the Golden Age of the American film industry via this sight and sound presentation of the classic studios, stars and films of the era. Included will be a short history of the film industry and the major and minor studios of the era. Clips from classic films will highlight stars such as Bette Davis, Humphrey Bogart and John Wayne.
- Saturday, February 24, 2018 |11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Out On the Town
Winter Beer Garden at Congress Hall
The fire pits are lit to keep you cozy & warm. Whether engaging in a lively game of tabletop corn hole with friends or enjoying a romantic post-date, the new Winter Beer Garden at Congress Hall is a must visit location this winter!
- Friday, February 16, 2018 | 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 |12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, February 18, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday, February 23, 2018 | 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, February 24, 2018 |12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, February 25, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Join us as we welcome some of the area’s most talented musicians performing live at the winery. Grab a seat outside by the fire pit and take in the vineyard sky above with all those that you love. Seats fill up fast and reservations are required for guaranteed seating.
- Friday, February 16, 2018 | 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Friday, February 23, 2018 | 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Wine & Chocolate Wine Trail Weekend
Stop by Hawk Haven’s Tasting Room to kick off the annual Wine & Chocolate Wine Trail Weekend! Surprise your special someone this Valentine’s Day weekend with a romantic trip through the Cape May Wine Trail. Support local wine growers and enjoy wine & chocolate pairing along the way!
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, February 18, 2018 | 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Check out any of these special events on your next visit to Cape May. There’s always something fun to do nearby!