We still have availability for October getaways here at the Montreal Beach Resort! Cape May is beautiful in October. Just steps from the beach, The Montreal is the perfect spot from which to enjoy the Jersey Shore this fall. We hope you’ll visit us soon for crisp, cool, weather, delicious food, Halloween celebrations, and much more. Don’t forget to take advantage of our Let’s Make A Deal special and save on your stay.
The Montreal Beach Resort will close for the season at the end of October BUT our sister hotel – The Boarding House – will remain open on weekends through early December.
Explore the Boarding House
The Boarding House is a surf-inspired hotel in the heart of Cape May. With newly renovated rooms and dog-friendly accommodations, it’s the ideal spot for late autumn trips to our seaside town.
The boarding house combines the intimacy and privacy of a bed and breakfast with the amenities and attention of a full-service hotel. It’s a short walk to acclaimed local shopping and dining, plus it’s not far to the beach. A quick bike or car ride is all it takes.
As a dog-friendly hotel, the Boarding House welcomes you and your four-legged friend for a fun and relaxing stay. Cape May’s beaches are especially dog-friendly in the fall, so now is the perfect time to take advantage of this furry-family-friendly lodging option. Access to the dog-friendly Lafayette Street Park, right across the street, is another pet-friendly perk.
Friends with allergies? No worries! The Boarding House offers dedicated dog-free rooms!
Other Outstanding Amenities?
- Each room is equipped with a surfboard rack, local artwork, and eco-friendly amenities. During your stay, you’ll also enjoy:
- A wine and Beer Hour featuring the craft creations of local breweries and wineries
- Yoga mats (upon request)
- Field-grown flower arrangements from Bad Cat Farm (upon request)
While we wish we could welcome you through the end of the year at The Montreal Beach Resort, we know you’ll be in good hands at The Boarding House. So, make your reservation, grab your surfboard, and head on over.
The Monreal Beach Resort is open seasonally, May through October. Visit our website for more information on October stays and learn about our current specials and packages.
Montreal Beach Resort Special Offer – Let’s Make a Deal
- Save 40-75% on the last night of your stay or get it completely free during your next trip to Cape May.
- Stay at the Montreal Beach Resort and enjoy 3 ways to save:
- Stay 3 nights and your last night is 40% off
- Stay 4 nights and your last night is 75% off
- Stay with us for 5 nights and your last night is free! Montreal Beach Resort’s BEST Deal!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!