The unofficial start to summer is just around the corner and we can’t wait to celebrate!
Welcome to summertime at Montreal Beach Resort. This year, you’ll find our Cape May oceanfront hotel newly updated with new furniture, new flooring, and renovated bathrooms. Plus, nearly every room offers unobstructed views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean via private balconies.
Cape May Memorial Day 2023
Stay with us this Cape May Memorial Day 2023 (and beyond). Our Jersey Shore hotel is the perfect place to stay while you explore everything our seaside village has to offer. Make lasting memories at our pool, beach club, and around town at these upcoming holiday festivities.
During your stay, be sure to head over to Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille for delicious limited-time BBQ specials, refreshing crushes and a chance to win an Absolut Beach Cruiser Bike!! Winner will be announced on Saturday, May 27th at 8PM. To enter to win:
Memorial Day 2023 in Cape May Harry’s Entertainment
Join us at our onsite restaurant, Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille, for an outstanding lineup of musical performances this Memorial Day weekend.
- Doug Kaetz Acoustic – Friday, May 26th 5PM-8PM Rooftop
- Dueling Pianos – Friday, May 26th 8PM-11PM Bar
- Bobby Williams Acoustic – Saturday, May 27th 1PM-4PM Rooftop
- Dueling Pianos – Saturday, May 27th 9PM-12AM Bar
- Loose Ends Band – Sunday, May 28th 2PM-6PM Rooftop
- Dueling Pianos – Sunday, May 28th 9PM-12AM Bar
- Cheezy and the Crackers Duo – Monday, May 29th 2PM-6PM Rooftop
Harry’s Cape May Memorial Day Food & Drink Specials
Celebrate the start of summer. Have an Absolut ball with our roll-into-summer bike giveaway courtesy of Absolut, plus food and drink specials including:
- Grilled Oysters – Six Stormy Bay oysters grilled with garlic sauce served with grilled rosemary focaccia bread
- Lobster Roll – Lobster claw meat with buttery lemon sauce served on a grilled New England Style roll with truffle parmesan fries
- Barbacoa Beef Tacos – Three flour tortillas with juicy tangy pulled beef, jalapeño coleslaw, and pickled onions
- Jerk Chicken – Jerk marinated grilled chicken topped with mango salsa over coconut rice and pigeon peas
Memorial Day in Cape May 2023
Cape May Music Festival | May 25 – June 22
Eight weeks and 15 musical performances. Enjoy classical, chamber, jazz, brass band and Americana music, featuring the Bay Atlantic Symphony, the New York Chamber Ensemble, New Jersey Symphony Orchestra Chamber Players, the Atlantic Brass Band, Nora Jane Struthers, Paula Johns, and more.
Cape May Memorial Day Ceremony | May 29
The City of Cape May, in conjunction with the American Legion Post 193 and VFW Post 386, will conduct a Memorial Day Ceremony on Monday, May 30, 2022, at 11am to honor our fallen heroes. The Remembrance will take place at Soldiers and Sailors Park, located at Gurney Street and Columbia Avenue in Cape May.
Wildwood International Kite Festival | May 26
Let’s go fly a kite at the Wildwood International Kite Festival. Festivities include a Friday night social, illuminate night kite fly, Saturday silent and loud auctions, a large inflatable kite fly, team flying, and family games. On Monday, enjoy a free indoor kite exhibit. More information.
Summer in Cape May at Montreal Beach Resort
Take a Dip in Our Pool
Soak up some vitamin D in our oceanfront pool. First things first. On a hot summer’s day, there’s nothing better than a swim in cool, crisp, water. Take a refreshing dip and enjoy sprawling views of the Atlantic Ocean. Here, you’ll enjoy lounge chairs, umbrellas, pool-side food service from Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille, and above all space to unwind, relax, and recharge.
Enjoy the Beach Club at Madison Avenue
Enjoy exclusive access to The Beach Club on Madison Avenue. Take advantage of our private cabanas, lounge chairs, umbrellas, beach-side service from Harry’s, and – of course – the beautiful sun, sand, and saltwater of Cape May. Our club staff is always happy to make your beach vacation dreams come true. Don’t hesitate to ask them for a thing!
There you have it—Memorial Day in Cape May 2023. We look forward to seeing you soon!