Responsible for performing all maintenance/repair duties for buildings as scheduled to preserve structural
integrity. This is a full-time, year round position with weekends, overtime, and on-call being required.
1. Apply knowledge of building operating systems such as HVAC, security and sprinkler systems, fire
alarms, plumbing, heating, electrical and any other related setup to perform maintenance, preventive
maintenance and/or repairs.
2. Apply proper construction and maintenance techniques and ability to use power and hand tools to
perform repairs/ maintenance/renovation.
3. Respond to emergency situations under any adverse working conditions, and make informed and
4. Assist contractors in the performance and completion of their work.
5. Identify and report unusual or hazardous situations to management to preserve the structural
integrity of the building.
6. Maintain building interior by painting, cleaning and performing other necessary upkeep duties as
7. Respond to complaints in a professional manner as appropriate.
8. Monitor maintenance/repair related supplies and report needs to management.
9. Maintain equipment, supplies and company vehicle in good working order.
10. Follow job related safety regulations as prescribed by training guidelines.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Oral communication skills
- Have a high standard of workmanship
- Be team oriented
- Be willing to travel daily throughout the service area
- Have a clean driving record
Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years of carpentry experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of commercial HVAC and refrigeration experience preferred.