The History of Cape May
Cape May is the only city in the United States to have received official designation as a National Historic Landmark, and it is one of the most popular destinations for lovers of history and culture. Whether you’re a seasoned history buff or simply interested in the heritage of our unique city, this is the perfect package for you.
Guests will enjoy:
- A signed copy of A Cape May Story, which details the history of Cape May at the time that the Montreal Beach Resort was founded, and how the hotel has continued to fit into the unique fabric of Cape May.
- Your choice of two tickets to one of the excellent tours produced by Cape May’s Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts & Humanities: the Historic District Trolley Tour, the Emlen Physick Estate Tour, or the Cape May Lighthouse.*
- A box of saltwater taffy from the Original Fudge Kitchen – one of the most iconic Cape May candies from the Fudge Kitchen’s original Cape May location!
- $20 voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille for your stay or Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning (off-season)
* Based on double-occupancy (2 guests) plus tax and applicable gratuities. Additional guests extra. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Please book online for total package price. Additional tour tickets can be purchased from the front desk at a discounted rate.