Cape May Stage ‘Stay and Play’ Package
You don’t have to go to Broadway for world-class performances. Cape May Stage is the premier Equity Theatre in Southern New Jersey. Introducing audiences to great professional performers and performances at the beautifully restored Robert Shackleton Playhouse.
- Premium accommodations at the Montreal Beach Resort.*
- 2 Tickets to a Cape May Stage Performance (based on ticket availability)
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Robert Shackleton Playhouse, including insider access to dressing rooms, backstage, and the knowledge of an experienced guide
- $20 Voucher for Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille for your stay or Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning (off-season)
- Based on double occupancy (2 guests) plus tax and applicable gratuities. Additional Guests Extra. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Please book online for total package price. There is a 2-Night Minimum Stay with this package
May 20 – June 26 – Adopt A Sailor
Wednesday-Saturday 8PM | Saturday & Sunday 3 PM
July 1 – August 7 – Last of the Red Hot Lovers
Tuesday-Sunday 8 PM
August 12 – September 25 – Guilty Pleasures
Tuesday-Sunday 8 PM
September 30 – October 30 – Shirley Valentine
Wednesday-Saturday 7:30 PM | Saturday & Sunday 3 PM
November 18 – December 27 – Hanukkah Ham & Other Christmas Tragedies
Thursday-Saturday 7:30 PM | Saturday & Sunday 3 PM
Visit www.capemaystage.org for show dates, times and details!
Book Online! It’s Easy!
(1) Scroll up and enter your desired date range based on the show date you’d like to book.
(2) Follow the online booking instructions to book this package!
(3) Call the hotel with your reservation confirmation to secure your show tickets.
* Based on double-occupancy (2 guests) plus tax and applicable gratuities. Additional guests extra. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Additional package fees apply. Please book online for total package price.